Weekly inspirations 1/12-1/19

Hello again
First off I would like to apologize (though I doubt many of you were truly anticipating this post), I know that I said I would make my 'Weekly Inspirations' post on Monday (1/13), however because of flight cancellation chaos, I was not able to settle down back in California until Tuesday might. "But Rae", you begin "Today is Thursday, what about Wednesday?". Well, imaginary reader asking these questions, I am a college student and as such I have classes, and yesterday I had too many things to do. So that brings us to today, and as such I am now making this post to avoid any further delays. 

This week's inspiration mostly has to do with a portrait series I've been planning for the past month, which will go into production into February. The inspiration ranges from Historical French Society to modern day POP! culture. Paintings, animals, gems, and especially BIG hair. Below you will find a few photos to which have inspired me thus far, I of course claim no rights to these photos.

xx
Rae



















0 comments:

Post a Comment